I bet not many people do the following. If you do, let me know so we can 'discuss'......
I was driving home this morning when I started to have a re-conversation. Meaning: I was reliving a conversation I already had with someone. This replay occurs in my head. I will see a snapshot of the place and person/people involved and I will see it happen again. I also replay the dialogue. I must have been really into the re-living of conversation because before I knew it I made a hand gesture while saying something out loud. Is that art imitating life, or life imitating art?
A vivid imagination is entertaining.
Do people walk away from being with me having a sense that they are loved, worthy, and have much to offer?
About Me
- Lady of Light
- I'm a Cancer. I have curly hair. I practice yoga. I knit. Music is my muse. Food is my friend. I dabble in aromatherapy. I am hardly ever without a good lotion or a choice essential oil. Sometimes I cry, but I laugh mostly. Everyone should sleep on nice linens. I like people with good hearts. My favorite colour is red. Curtains dress up a room nicely. I'm an Indian Princess.
Facebook Badge
Subscribe via email
Categories
- 1973 (1)
- 2010 (1)
- 2012 (1)
- Animation (1)
- Augustana (1)
- Bear Creek Park (1)
- Belief (1)
- Bowen Island (1)
- Choice (1)
- Christmas 2006 (2)
- Courage (1)
- Daughter (1)
- Daydreams (1)
- Discover (1)
- Dreams (2)
- Free form (1)
- Gift (1)
- Giving (2)
- Gratitude (1)
- Hope (2)
- Internet (1)
- John Denver (1)
- Learning (2)
- Life (1)
- Living (2)
- Love (2)
- Mo (1)
- Mother (2)
- Music (2)
- New Year (2)
- Pictures (2)
- Pocoyo (1)
- Poem (1)
- Poetry (1)
- Quotes (2)
- Reflections (1)
- Service (1)
- Spirit (1)
- Stone (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Vultures (1)
- Water (1)
- Web 2.0 (1)
- Window (1)
- Winter 2006 (1)
- World (2)
- Writer's block (1)
- Writing (1)
- You Tube (1)
Popular Posts
-
I bet not many people do the following. If you do, let me know so we can 'discuss'...... I was driving home this morning when I star...
-
I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Maybe it is this time of year that brings with it a reflection of the events of the past ...
-
"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step. Only the one who keeps an eye fixed on the far horizon will find th...
-
I heard the above song on the radio the other day and I immediately thought: Bart Scruggs. And I listened to the song and smiled. I went to ...
-
We all have so much to be thankful for in our everyday lives. I have thought a lot about this today in relation to the events in Asia. If yo...
-
Last night was my Aunty's 40th birthday party. Thanks be to Shereen who basically made all the food and all the preparations. She is a ...
-
The Lost Star Trek Christmas Episode: "A Most Illogical Holiday" (1968) Mr. Spock, with his pointy ears, is hailed as a messiah on...
-
This weekend I was going through some of my papers and memoribilia. What a walk down memory lane. It's funny how we put meaningful thi...
-
Writing has always been an important style of expression for me. I do it with my mind firmly planted in truth. It is paramount to the kinds ...
-
Amy correctly guessed the Jan 25th song.... The Champa flower is a flower of the East. The Beloved flower of the country Laos. In fact, ...
Saturday, June 11, 2005
"The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop Ever wonder if it's all for you"
Posted by Lady of Light
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I luv ur blog! The best thing is that I don't have to check it daily, n even after a few days I can catch up. I've replayed a conversation in my mind before; like I'll have a conversation w/some1, n then later I'll replay that convo in my head to either make more sense of it, or just b/c I want to know where the other person was coming from.
Lalita!
It's nice to know that you 'replay' as well. Not that it surprises me..... I mean someone who would play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with me in the wee hours before sunrise is pretty much a candidate for 'replaying'. Don't you think? Here's to Kevin Bacon and imagination!
i replay all the time. i thought everyone did! they don't? but i don't think i've made a gesture or spoken out loud unless i was dreaming which isn't really replaying it's dreaming. which makes me think, if you were so deep in your replay it might not have been that great to be driving...
Do either of you see the 'scene' of the convo in your mind? I see it all in colour. Basically like watching a movie, but I am half there and half in the present moment if that makes sense.
And I forgot in my last comment: Hi Lalita! Thanks for your first read and comment!
Post a Comment