First of all, shout out to REO Speedwagon yo. Kickin' it old school. Holla!
Secondly, I was doing some research for one of my classes and came across this captivating video created by a Professor at the U of Kansas.... a quick history and glimpse of Web 2.0. Even if you're not interested in the topic, the use of the stylistic video as an educational tool is impressive.
"The Web is Us/ing Us"
Do people walk away from being with me having a sense that they are loved, worthy, and have much to offer?
About Me
- Lady of Light
- I'm a Cancer. I have curly hair. I practice yoga. I knit. Music is my muse. Food is my friend. I dabble in aromatherapy. I am hardly ever without a good lotion or a choice essential oil. Sometimes I cry, but I laugh mostly. Everyone should sleep on nice linens. I like people with good hearts. My favorite colour is red. Curtains dress up a room nicely. I'm an Indian Princess.
Facebook Badge
Subscribe via email
Categories
- 1973 (1)
- 2010 (1)
- 2012 (1)
- Animation (1)
- Augustana (1)
- Bear Creek Park (1)
- Belief (1)
- Bowen Island (1)
- Choice (1)
- Christmas 2006 (2)
- Courage (1)
- Daughter (1)
- Daydreams (1)
- Discover (1)
- Dreams (2)
- Free form (1)
- Gift (1)
- Giving (2)
- Gratitude (1)
- Hope (2)
- Internet (1)
- John Denver (1)
- Learning (2)
- Life (1)
- Living (2)
- Love (2)
- Mo (1)
- Mother (2)
- Music (2)
- New Year (2)
- Pictures (2)
- Pocoyo (1)
- Poem (1)
- Poetry (1)
- Quotes (2)
- Reflections (1)
- Service (1)
- Spirit (1)
- Stone (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Vultures (1)
- Water (1)
- Web 2.0 (1)
- Window (1)
- Winter 2006 (1)
- World (2)
- Writer's block (1)
- Writing (1)
- You Tube (1)
Popular Posts
-
Welcome to the world of change. This past few months have brought with them so many changes and turns in life. Changes in family, job, frie...
-
Happy Birthday to my cousin Preeya. She told me that she is six years old. I asked her if she was the 'special person' at school to...
-
October 20th was Mo (my beautiful friend) andParm's engagement ceremony/celebration. We had lots of fun and danced the until our feet we...
-
When I worked for the Ministry doing workshops in schools, I used to get a lot of letters, card, artwork from students. I have kept it all. ...
-
My cousin Shaft and my mom @ Victoria Harbour. Shaft's mom (my Aunt) and I @ Butchart Gardens .
-
Sometimes people just need a day to themselves to do things for themselves. Sounds simple enough doesn't it? Think about the last time ...
-
These past few weeks have been very interesting. I've been learning a lot about my family and myself as a product of my family. What I ...
-
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to h...
-
As a result of numerous events and tonight's thought provoking experience, the late night discussion concerns Possibilities and Realitie...
-
Tonight was a special night because I got to spend it with my best friend. During dinner she mentioned to me how I had not 'updated...
Sunday, May 06, 2007
And if I have to crawl upon the floor Come crashing through your door Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
Posted by Lady of Light
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment