Thursday, November 10, 2005

Are you prepared to take a dive into the deep end of my head? Are you listening to a single word I've said?

It has been a while since I've written. So much going on. Life is so positive right now. Not without stress, but there's no negativity and I love that. Next week my office will move closer to wear I live. Score! When I say closer, I mean close enough that I can walk to the office sipping my tea. I could even go home for lunch! I've always had long commutes for work and this will be sooo nice. Plus, there will be lots of people in the new office so that is a double score---new people to meet and get to know. I think about 50 or so, not counting the rest of the organizations that will be housed in the Tower.
Today at lunch we were thinking of topics we could bring up at the new lunch room at the new building to clear the men out of the room and make it the ladies lunch room only. I came up with some zingers and got some laughs from the ladies. The ones we came up with were as follows:

1. Menopause
2. Childbirth (my idea)
3. General hygiene i.e smelling armpit and saying, 'did I wear deodorant today?'
4. Feminine hygiene products (another one of mine)
5. And the one that got the biggest laugh ( and was my idea): Talk about anything related to 'your feelings', that will surely clear out all the men from any room, everytime.

Good times, no?

"The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes."
___________________________William DAVIS___________

0 comments: