Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm absolutely definite absolutely positive Absolutely definitely positively representative

What we did after the engagement party:

1. Went back to Mo's house and had a slumber party where we did not slumber until late. We flung off shoes and unravelled saris in record time.
2. Soaked poor shrunken feet in bathtub. Exfoliation and application of soothing lotion ensued.
3. Everyone was hungry: the boys stopped for hot chocolate and timbits. Failed to tell us. Mo and I make cheese bread.
4. Roobie, P-unit, and Meepers play X box very loudly, while Mo, Nina and I eat aforementioned cheese bread.
5. We stumble to bed in the early hours of the morning.
6. I conduct a morning yoga class for Amanda and Meepers. I lose my yogi composure as Meepers struggles with the half moon pose. He asks me if we can start with with the easy first pose. I tell him this IS the easy first pose. He looks at me shocked.
7. We all get decent and head for brunch to the White Spot. We try to make a reservation for the 9 of us, however, Mo is told by the White Spot representative on the phone that they did not take reservations. Mo inquires regarding possible waiting times. She is informed by the representative, 'I cannot tell the future.'. Non-telepathic powers confirmed.
8. Arrival at said restaurant where bad service ensues in a variety of ways, but still manage to have fun. Little kid at next table has tantrum and tries to overturn table. Table items fall on floor.
9. We exit and hit the Walmart. The boys try to lose us so they can shop for a $2000 camera with a remote flash. Apparently a detachable flash is a selling point. We find them at the electronics counter at LD. Physcial contact with cameras are made. Boys are drooling.
10. We debate about said cameras on the way home.

I have included pics below of White Spot adventures. People get a little crazy when they are hungry........

Mo letting her fork slip just a little....while P-unit is loving the photo op.

Sat, Meepers, and Roobie. They spontaeoulsy posed this way when I told them to 'get closer'.

I hope you enjoyed as much as we enjoyed.

0 comments: