Thursday, February 10, 2011

This time I want it all. This time I want it all. I’m showing you all the cards. Giving you all my heart.


Watching all of this recent turmoil in the world, prompts me to think about life. Most of us have never faced death for a cause.  Imagine a person who lives to be heard, noticed, acknowledged. Imagine a person who lives to LIVE. 

This week I have been thinking a lot about how fortunate I am to have the life I live everyday. I have the luxury to do things purely for myself. I can eat healthy and exercise. I can go to a comfortable job and make money. I have a great family and friends who are a positive presence in my life. I have a supportive and loving husband. I have choices. 

Choice is a luxury. We should all have it, but there are many who don’t or have very few. From where I stand, I have everything.  It is truly humbling.
I pray for peace, strength and choice for those who struggle for the freedoms that we have. So tonight, in my thankful state, my thoughts are with those who struggle for life.  

1 comments:

Laura said...

really true bud. sometimes i forget how much i've been blessed with in my life. thanks for reminding me.