Monday, July 11, 2005

"Goodnight moon; I should be talkin' to Neptune; He's the one who will teach me patience; For whoever rules the sea; Is now the ruler over me"

I really enjoy the computer class I am taking even though it's a night class. There's good energy there and my computer is beside the window which I like. Score on the fact that I have another
good teacher. There must be something in the water at


because so far I've had very enjoyable people as teachers and that's what gives a class an extra something special.

The only cause for trepidation is the 4 assignments and 4 exams in 6 weeks. Yes, that is for ONE (1) class. You do the math and then tell me how it will all be okay. For the next 6 weeks my mantra will be, "You only get out of it as much as you put into it."

I met this girl who's favorite band is Social Distortion. It's a punk band.

If you enjoy pop culture like I do check out this site, it's got some interesting articles in it.


I found "Breaking Up is Not BreakingAway: The Pseudo-Empowerment of Kelly Clarkson" rather scintillating.

0 comments: