Monday, April 03, 2006

I watch the proverbial sun rise coming up over the Pacific and You might think I'm losing my mind but I will shy away from the specifics


This weekend I was going through some of my papers and memoribilia. What a walk down memory lane. It's funny how we put meaningful things away sometimes and then proceed to forget about them with time. It's sure nice to re-visit when we find them again.

I found this email to my family that I sent to my brother when I was in Australia. When I came back, he gave me this copy of the letter so I could have it as a memory. I think back to the moment I was writing it-- I felt like I had so much to say but so little time to say it, hence all the short sentences. That made me laugh. The memory of this letter made me feel good. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: