Monday, March 14, 2005

"Long live the Queen; And I'll be the King; In the collar of Grace."

Tonight, I've got a lot on my mind. The weeks go by so fast, too fast it seems at times. I don't think I've ever had as full days as I have been experiencing the last three months. When you are working on making changes in your life, it takes up a lot of time and energy and at times it's so overwhelming. I have this eternal voice in my head (imaginary, not real) that keeps reminding me of why I am doing the things I do. A reminder of the personal plan that I've set out for myself. I wonder if other people have that little voice. I find it speaks to me at least once a day but most of the time more than once. As I'm sitting here typing, I think I've just figured out that it's something I ask for all the time-- wisdom. It's the one thing I am always asking for, along with patience. I think I just answered my question about the little voice. Sometimes, reassurance is all one needs to believe.

Tonight
You arrested my mind
When you came to my defense
With a knife
In the shape of your mouth
In the form of your body
With the wrath of a god
You stood by me
And I'll stand by my
Belief

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ghandi ji. This must be my favourite post of all time. You hit the nail on the head with this one. That little voice in my head isnt an annoyance, and sixth sense seems so cliche. It IS wisdom. That makes sense..remarkably.

M

Lady of Light said...

Thank you, Mohini ji. I'm glad that your Ghandi ji can relate to mine. It's funny what kind of clarity comes to you on the computer late at night. I'm glad you are a faithful to the Ghandi ji. You are being good.