Tuesday, January 25, 2005

'And I'm so excited, I haven't spoken'

Sarah correctly guessed the January 14th song...

The name Sarah means Princess. Princess flowers, also known as Glory flowers, come from the Melastomataceae Family. There are over 5 000 species in the Princess Family. Botonist Frank Almeda states they are called Princess flowers because their beauty is, 'fit for a Princess'. I took a look at these flowers myself, and I agree. Frank is a smart man. I found this flower and basically, it said Sarah to me. Yes, it spoke to me. Species Urvilleana (ur-VIL-ah-nuh). With a purple bloom. I call it Sarah's flower now. I think it's quite fitting.


Sarah's flower. Posted by Hello

Isn't it great when you can find a new way to appreciate a person? We should do this more often. I'll go to sleep on that good thought.


0 comments: