Thursday, January 13, 2005

"I refuse to believe; that my life's gonna be; just a string of incompletes..."

Welcome to Lady of Light's blog. This is a place where you brew a cup of tea, cozy up, point & click, and reflect with me on the internal and external.

Each title of my blog will reflect my 'posting mood' in the form of a song lyric. So, feel free to guess the Song of the Day by song title and/or artist. And yes, you will receive a prize if your guess is right, provided that you answer the skill testing question correctly. This week's prize: accolades and affection.

My hope for Icons, Incense and Ideations is to create a place where we can retreat and feel rejuvenated-- like a virtual spa!

I hope you will visit often.

Namaste

1 comments:

Lady of Light said...

Mohini-ji,

You have left me with a thirst that can only be quenched by your fruit of life. I long to raise the golden goblet to my lips and be kissed by the sweet nector. Like a lotus flower petal blooming, wake me from my solitude! Be good with me!