
Found another humorous article on this ever entertaining website. Click to the left to navigate to "The Politics of Pie". I especially enjoy the links the article makes between pie eating characteristics and men. I've excerpted below:
'Pie is a window to a man's soul, a lens by which you can see his true nature and know the measure of his worth. You won't be able to take it all in, not in one slice of pie, not in a thousand. Pie is so revealing -- especially rhubarb pie. But to start with, you can choose several traits and look to confirm their presence.'
'What pie reveals is how well a man can identify his hunger. How large and looming is that hunger? Can he name it? How does he meet it? How does he greet it? In the feast of life, will he save room for the pie?
These are very good things to know about men.'
Indeed.
Do people walk away from being with me having a sense that they are loved, worthy, and have much to offer?
About Me
- Lady of Light
- I'm a Cancer. I have curly hair. I practice yoga. I knit. Music is my muse. Food is my friend. I dabble in aromatherapy. I am hardly ever without a good lotion or a choice essential oil. Sometimes I cry, but I laugh mostly. Everyone should sleep on nice linens. I like people with good hearts. My favorite colour is red. Curtains dress up a room nicely. I'm an Indian Princess.
Facebook Badge
Subscribe via email
Categories
- 1973 (1)
- 2010 (1)
- 2012 (1)
- Animation (1)
- Augustana (1)
- Bear Creek Park (1)
- Belief (1)
- Bowen Island (1)
- Choice (1)
- Christmas 2006 (2)
- Courage (1)
- Daughter (1)
- Daydreams (1)
- Discover (1)
- Dreams (2)
- Free form (1)
- Gift (1)
- Giving (2)
- Gratitude (1)
- Hope (2)
- Internet (1)
- John Denver (1)
- Learning (2)
- Life (1)
- Living (2)
- Love (2)
- Mo (1)
- Mother (2)
- Music (2)
- New Year (2)
- Pictures (2)
- Pocoyo (1)
- Poem (1)
- Poetry (1)
- Quotes (2)
- Reflections (1)
- Service (1)
- Spirit (1)
- Stone (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- Vultures (1)
- Water (1)
- Web 2.0 (1)
- Window (1)
- Winter 2006 (1)
- World (2)
- Writer's block (1)
- Writing (1)
- You Tube (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(50)
-
▼
December
(8)
- I need a different now Where we can wear each othe...
- The rhymes you hear are the rhymes of Darryl's But...
- And the joke is When he awoke his Body was covered...
- I can't do the long division Will someone do the m...
- I want to travel through time See your surprise Ho...
- You might see a different man But baby here I am
- Here's a toast to all those who hear me all too we...
- Drench yourself in words unspoken; Live your life ...
-
▼
December
(8)
Popular Posts
-
I bet not many people do the following. If you do, let me know so we can 'discuss'...... I was driving home this morning when I star...
-
I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Maybe it is this time of year that brings with it a reflection of the events of the past ...
-
"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step. Only the one who keeps an eye fixed on the far horizon will find th...
-
We all have so much to be thankful for in our everyday lives. I have thought a lot about this today in relation to the events in Asia. If yo...
-
I heard the above song on the radio the other day and I immediately thought: Bart Scruggs. And I listened to the song and smiled. I went to ...
-
Last night was my Aunty's 40th birthday party. Thanks be to Shereen who basically made all the food and all the preparations. She is a ...
-
The Lost Star Trek Christmas Episode: "A Most Illogical Holiday" (1968) Mr. Spock, with his pointy ears, is hailed as a messiah on...
-
This weekend I was going through some of my papers and memoribilia. What a walk down memory lane. It's funny how we put meaningful thi...
-
Writing has always been an important style of expression for me. I do it with my mind firmly planted in truth. It is paramount to the kinds ...
-
Amy correctly guessed the Jan 25th song.... The Champa flower is a flower of the East. The Beloved flower of the country Laos. In fact, ...
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment