Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Oh simple thing where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when you're gonna let me in;

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin"

Sometimes there is this need to express. I have this need often or else I become stifled in my thoughts. I wonder what the world would be like if people were restrained from expressing......

So, what I will do now is say a farewell to a friend of mine who is moving away. I will say that there are few people in this life who have a natural ability to bring light into peoples' lives. She's the kind of person who remains true to her values. Always ready to laugh. A good girl. I'm going to miss a lot of things about her. Most of all though, I wish that she will have a wonderful spring/summer in her new home! Now, let there be cheesecake and tea in the name of Elmo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart Lady of Light!!! I will miss you too....but Im not far away...thanks for the kind words ...you are toooo sweet...Im even more emotional now.There will ALWAYS be cheesecake!!!